12/1/12

What To Do In Your Southern California Garden In December



As a Landscape Designer in Santa Clarita, I want to be sure that all my clients, friends, and fellow gardeners know the things to do out in the garden in December.  I lived on the east coast for much of my life, and spent the month of December pouring over seed catalogs or enjoying the bare branches getting ready for snow.  Now I am out in the dirt (and sometimes mud) and I'd love for you to join me!  To that end, here is a list of gardening chores you  might like to take care of in your garden this month.

If it is brisk outside, you know you've earned a nice warm cup of tea, coffee, or cocoa.  Get out there and enjoy!

Click on the link to get your list!


If you would like help beautifying your life, think about creating a garden with me. You can call me at 661-917-3521, contact me via email at julie@thegrassisalwaysgreener.net or visit my website.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP