11/24/12

I Am Grateful


This is the week of Thanksgiving, and many people have turned toward thanking others, being grateful, and generally opening their hearts.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we did that every week of the year?

We can. By living your true passion you will naturally give back to the world, become more open, and your abundance will grow.  My true passion is helping the world become a green place one garden at a time, and I feel so very lucky that I am able to do that every day with the most wonderful of friends and clients.

Today, I would like to thank you all for inviting me into your lives.  I would like to encourage you all to find your true passion, and live it! 

"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature." —Thich Nhat Hanh

Please add your signature to our world,  you can make it a better place.

xo,
Julie

If you would like help beautifying your life, think about creating a garden with me. You can call me at 661-917-3521, contact me via email at julie@thegrassisalwaysgreener.net or visit my website.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP