8/4/12

What To Do In Your Southern California Garden In August



Although the week was super hot, we had a nice surprise - a Thunder Storm!  I just love a good summer storm, it reminds me of home (New York).  I hope you aren't too frizzy from the humidity to enjoy the hydrating visit that Mother Nature has bestowed upon our arid environment.

Just click here to access your Garden To Do List for this lovely month of August.  As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

This Tuesday, August 7, 2012  I'm going to be on Joanne' Mathis' show again, "Artists, Designers, and Things, Oh My!"  Please listen in as we continue on with the History of Gardening Around The World, we'll be heading from Medieval Europe through English Formal Gardens and we'd love to have you along for the ride!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP