3/12/11

Antiques That Inspire



Inspiration is all around us, you just need to take a moment to look around, take a breath and take it all in. Whether you find inspiration in magazines or walking the neighborhoods you cherish there is much to be found that we can imitate or repurpose in our gardens.

One of my favorite sources of inspiration is taking trips outside my usual domain; it is a lovely way to find inspirations pieces for an entire motif, or just the right piece for a bare spot in your garden. I often shop at local antique stores and tag sales at home and when I visit my family, luckily I share that love with my friends.

My friend and colleague, Tami Smight of Tami Smight Interiors and fellow Harmonious Home Team member, has written a great blog post about Antiques For Your Garden that I would like to share with you.

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did, and I hope that you join Tami & I at Green Thumb Nursery - 23724 Newhall Avenue in Newhall, Ca. on March 26, 2011 at 10 am as we offer a complimentary design seminar called, “Make Your Garden Sing”.

Please RSVP for the seminar by emailing: rsvp@thegrassisalwaysgreener.net with your name and the code GGB326

For more about my designs visit my website.

-Julie

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP