10/27/12

The Santa Ana Winds Are Upon Us



Driving out of the Santa Clarita Valley where I do most of my Landscape Design, heading toward the city on Friday, made me realize that it is time to send out a reminder about the wind and the health of your plants.  Watching the wind whip up the dirt around the freeways, was a great wake up call for me.  So, here is some information that is perfect reading for this week.  How To Protect Your Plants From Wind.


I just took a little tour around my garden and found a need for some additional staking in more than one place! Enjoy the lovely cooler weather that October brings us, but don't forget your plants may need a little extra care.  (Yes, that is Velcro plant tape on my pretty Blue/Purple Ginger plant - gotta keep that wealth corner happy!)


If you would like help beautifying your life, think about creating a garden with me. You can call me at 661-917-3521, contact me via email at julie@thegrassisalwaysgreener.net or visit my website.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP