6/11/11

It's A Good Day!



Today my son, Marlon, is graduating from college. He has spent the last four years working hard and playing hard up in Santa Barbara. So, in honor of his graduation and my having a million things to do I am posting a link to his website. One of the things that he has done during is time at school was develop a love for Tea, he and his friend Dylan have started a company and I would love to share it with you. Please visit Chan Teas and feel their love for Tea come through. It is an amazing resource about tea; visit the blog, the store, and enjoy!

Enjoy this beautiful day, and think about our happy family sending our love of tea and the garden out to you today.

xo,
Julie

For more about my designs take a look at my website.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP