4/23/10

What are you doing this weekend? Rose Days at Otto & Sons

18th Annual Rose Days
Saturday and Sunday April 24-25, 2010 from 9AM - 5 PM

Southern California's Largest Collection of Garden Roses
Special Rose Days Pricing
900+ varieties of roses.


















Free Seminars! Gates open at 9AM each day, seminars start at noon. Guest speakers from Weeks Roses, Jackson Perkins, Star Roses, and David Austin Roses plus owner Scott Klittich (Rose Lover and Owner of Otto & Sons) speaks each day.

I love these roses, I ALWAYS find that special rose that I need for a project here at Otto & Sons!



















They combine beautifully with all kinds of plants.


For more information and seminar listings: Otto & Sons

I hope to see you there!

You can also find me at: therassisalwaysgreener.net

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP