6/19/09

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER....




Julie Molinare - Landscape Designer. After years in the rat race of Corporate America, the economy and family sent me back to school to find my true calling. Graduating with Honors from California State University at Northridge, Landscape Design Extension Program in 2003; I have begun my journey into the backyards of my community. I truely enjoy working with my clients to create their own little haven.

In 2007 I returned to California State University at Northridge this time as the Instructor of the Introduction to Landscape Design Class. This has been a wonderful experience, and has kept me in touch with the new energy and ideas of people experiencing my joy for the first time!



Striving to help all my clients find the right plants and design to fit their needs is what makes me enjoy my new found vocation. Fulfilling the needs of families while at the same time preserving the environment and complementing the community they live in is another big plus. My designs are created with the client as a primary focus, while taking into consideration the microclimate and planting requirements of each site.

Would love to meet you and work with you to create the landscape of your dreams. Call me for a consultation.

Julie

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP